LG ADQ36006101 REPLACEMENT REFRIGERATOR WATER FILTER (Part #:AWF-LT700P)
AWF-LT700P Replacement Filter Description:
The AWF-LT700P is a high quality aftermarket replacement refrigerator water filter for the LG ADQ36006101 and the LG/Zenith models mentioned below. This filter reduces – Chlorine Taste & Odor (CTO) and Lead. Our filters are made with activated carbon that is produced by using a new technology that carbonizes dried coconut shells. The coconut carbon created by this technology provides 50% more micro-pores for capturing contaminants, making your water safer, and more pleasant to drink.
The AWF-LT700P Is Compatible With the Following LG/Zenith Models:
46-9690, 4609690000, 469690, 9690, ADQ36006101, ADQ36006101-S, ADQ36006101S, ADQ36006102, ADQ36006102-S, ADQ36006102S, FML-3, HDX-FML-3, LT700P, RWF1052, WLF-01, WSL-3
Fridge Filter Features and Benefits:
- Easy installation and operation.
- Helps reduce contaminants, improving water taste, odor, and clarity.
- Helps reduce contaminants found in tap water and improves the water quality.
- High quality construction.
- Cost-effective alternative to the factory original fridge water replacement filter.
- All components of our filters are fully recyclable
- Manufactured in North America
- Gold Seal WQA certified
- Meets ANSI 42 standard
Installation Instructions For The Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter:
- Press the push button to open the filter cover.
- Pull the old cartridge downward to remove and discard.
- With new cartridge in the horizontal position, push the cartridge into the manifold hold until it stops.
- Push it up in firmly until you cannot push up further.
- Push the filter cover until it clicks into place.
- After replacing, flush 9.5 liters (2.5 gallons) of water through filter before use.
**Filter should be changed every 4-6 months
Fridge Water Filter Contaminant Reduction Specification:
- Removes Lead, Chlorine Taste and Odors.
Fridge Water Filter Operating Specifications:
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 38C/100F
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 0.6C/33F
- Maximum Working Pressure: 689 kPa/100 psi
- Minimum Working Pressure: 140 kPa/20 psi
- Rated Capacity (CTO): 3,785.41 litres/1000 gallons
- Flow Rate: 1.9 lpm/0.5 gpm
We Also Recommend
2Pk SAMSUNG DA29-0020B Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter (Part #:AWF-DA29-0020B)
2PK WHIRLPOOL 4396508 REPLACEMENT REFRIGERATOR WATER FILTER (Part #: AWF-4396508)