MAYTAG UKF8001 3 PACK REPLACEMENT REFRIGERATOR WATER FILTER (Part #:SGF-M9)
The SGF-M9 is a high quality aftermarket replacement refrigerator water filter for the MAYTAG UKF8001 and the Maytag models mentioned below. Available in North America - Canada and the USA. This fridge water replacement filter cartridge is a cost effective alternative to the factory original filter. It also reduces contaminants and odor from your tap water, making your water safer, and more pleasant to drink.
The SGF-M9 Is Compatible With The Following Maytag Models:
8001, 9005, 9992, 101412, 469005, 469992, 4396395, 8171032, 8171249, 12589201, 12589203, 12589206, 12589208, 12589210, 13040210, 67002269, 67002671, 67003523, 67003523, 67003523, 67003523, 67003523, 67003523, 67003523, 67003523, 67003523, 67003523, 67003523, 67003523, 67003523, 67003526, 67003527, 67003528, 67003591, 67003640, 67003727, 67006467, 67006470, 67006474, 67006475, 67006476, 67006633, 67006637, 67006639, 469005750, 4609005000, 4609006000, 101412-b, 101412-c, 101412-d, 101414B, 4396395P, 4396395T, 46-9005, 469005-750, 46-9992, 469992-100, 67003523-750, 8001P, 9005P, 9992P, AP4343647, F4WP6M1, OWF50, OWF50-NI300, OWF50-WI500, OWF51, PS2326380, PS805431, RWFFR, UFK-8001, UFK8001P, UFK8001T, UK8001, UKF5001, UKF8001T, WF50, WF50-KNI300, WF50-KWI500, WF50-NI300, WF50-NI500, WF50-WI500, WF51
Fridge Filter Features And Benefits:
- Easy installation and operation.
- Helps reduce contaminants, improving water taste, odor, and clarity.
- Helps reduce contaminants found in tap water and improves the water quality.
- High quality construction.
- Cost-effective alternative to the factory original fridge water replacement filter.
Installation Instructions For The Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter:
- Locate the water filter door in the right side of the refrigerator ceiling.
- Press in the tab on the water filter cover door to release the door latch.
- During initial installation of the water filter, remove the blue bypass cap located in the refrigerator and retain for later use. During replacement installation rotate the used filter counter clockwise until it is released from the filter head. Note: there may be some water in the filter and some spilling may occur.
- Remove the sealing label from the end of the filter and insert into the filter head. Do not tamper with the filter cap. Rotate gently clockwise until the filter stops.
- Lift the filter up into the compartment. Close the filter door completely. Reduce water spurts by flushing air from the system. Run water continuously for 4 gallons (approximately 5 minutes) through the dispenser until water runs steady. Additional flushing may be required in some households where water is of poor quality
Fridge Water Filter Contaminant Reduction Specification:
Lead Reductions, Cyst Reductions, Chlorine taste and odor reduction, Turbidity reduction, Asbestos reduction, Atrazine reduction, Alachlor Reduction, Lindane reduction, 2,4-D Reduction, Mercury, Toxaphene reduction, p-dichlorabenzene reduction, benzene reducing -- up to 95%
Fridge Water Filter Operating Specifications:
Max Operating Temp: 38C/100F
Min Operating Temperature: 0.6C/33F
Max Working Pressure: 689 kPa/100 psi
Min Working Pressure: 140 kPa/20 psi
Rated Capacity (VOC): 757.08 Liters/200 Gallons
Rated Capacity (CTO): 9,463 Liters/2500 Gallons
Flow Rate: 1.9 lpm/0.5 gpm
We Also Recommend
2Pk SAMSUNG DA29-0020B Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter (Part #:AWF-DA29-0020B)
2PK WHIRLPOOL 4396508 REPLACEMENT REFRIGERATOR WATER FILTER (Part #: AWF-4396508)