Viqua S200RL-HO Replacement UV Lamp/Bulb for VH200, SC-200, SCM-200 (Part #: Viqua-S200RL-HO)
Viqua S200RL-HO Replacement Lamp/Bulb Description:
The S200RL-HO High Output replacement lamp/bulb is a genuine Viqua replacement UV lamp/bulb that fits the VH200, SC-200, SCM-200, SP200-HO and SPV-3.5 Series UV water purifier systems. With a lamp life of 9,000 hours, it ensures the removal of germs and bacteria in water. This UV lamp/bulb includes two O-rings and has a long service life. It is also environmentally friendly, as it is built with less than 10mg of mercury.
Viqua S200RL-HO Replacement Lamp/Bulb Specifications:
- For use with VIQUA VH200, SC-200, SCM-200, SP200-HO & SPV-3.5 Series UV Systems
- Genuine Viqua Replacement Product
- Low pressure, high output lamp
- 9,000 hour (1-year) lamp life
- 4 pin style lamp
- Includes 2 new O-rings
- Length: 11.8"
To Maintain Your Viqua System, Use Only Genuine Viqua Replacement Lamps/Bulbs:
UV lamps/bulbs have a limited life span and need to be replaced annually. When you use genuine Viqua replacement lamps, you can be confident your family’s water will continue to be disinfected to the levels the system was designed to deliver.
Top Benefits of Using Genuine Viqua Replacement Lamps/Bulbs:
- Fully Certified: Our genuine lamps/bulbs carry full NSF and CSA certifications and are also Toxicity Characteristic Leching Procedure (TCLP) compliant.
- Warranty: Genuine Viqua lamps/bulbs come with a comprehensive, one-year replacement warranty. Using a genuine Viqua lamp/bulb makes sure the warranties on all other system components stay intact too.
- Third-Party Validation: They’ve gone through performance testing and meet certification and validation standards of governing bodies.
- Easy to Recycle: When the time comes, Viqua lamps/bulbs can be safely and easily recycled.
- Long-life Coating: Viqua lamps/bulbs are coated for stability, longer life, increased efficiency and higher UV output over the life of the lamp.
- Environmentally Friendly: Our lamps contain less than 10 mg of mercury, nearly 70% less than some non-genuine lamps/bulbs.
- Peace of Mind: Damage arising from the use of non-genuine lamps/bulbs poses a safety risk and is not covered by equipment warranty.
We Also Recommend