WHIRLPOOL 4396508 3 PACK REPLACEMENT REFRIGERATOR WATER FILTER (part #: SGF-W80)
The SGF-W80 is a high quality aftermarket replacement refrigerator water filter for the WHIRLPOOL 4396508 and the WHIRLPOOL models mentioned below. Available in North America - Canada and the USA. This fridge water replacement filter cartridge is a cost effective alternative to the factory original filter. It also reduces contaminants and odor from your tap water, making your water safer, and more pleasant to drink.
The SGF-W80 Is Compatible With The Following WHIRLPOOL Models:
6508, 9902, 9908, 223764, 469010, 469902, 469902, 469908, 469908, 2186444, 2200203, 2203220, 2203980, 2255518, 2255519, 2305766, 2305767, 2305767, 4396163, 4396163, 4396508, 4396509, 4396547, 4396562, 4396563, 4396918, 8212491, 4609902000, 4609908000, 46195023294, 461951401681, 4396508P, 4396508T, 4396509P, 46-9902, 46-9908, 9902P, 9908P, AP3182816,
AP3182817, L400, L400V, L500, NL240, NL240V, NL300, PL400V, PNL240V, PS879461,
PWF-L400V, PWF-NL240V, WF-285, WF-300BR, WF285, WFL400, WFL400V, WFL500,
WFLC400V, WFNL240, WFNL240V, WFNL300
Fridge Filter Features And Benefits:
- Easy installation and operation.
- Helps reduce contaminants, improving water taste, odor, and clarity.
- Helps reduce contaminants found in tap water and improves the water quality.
- High quality construction.
- Cost-effective alternative to the factory original fridge water replacement filter.
The water filter cartridge is located in the grille at the bottom of the refrigerator. The filter cartridge should be replaced when the replacement indicator light turns red or if the flow of water to the dispenser or icemaker decreases. For refrigerators without an indicator light, replace the filters every 6 months.
- Turn off icemaker
- Remove old filter by rotating cap about 1/4 turn counter-clockwise
- Pull the old filter cartridge out
- Remove the cartridge grille cap by sliding it off the end of the old cartridge
- Slide the cartridge grille cap onto the new cartridge
- With the new cartridge cap in the vertical position, insert the new filter cartridge into the base grille
- Rotate the cap clockwise to a horizontal position
- Flush 10-12 liters (3 gallons) of water through the filter cartridge before use
- Turn on the icemaker
Lead Reductions, Cyst Reductions, Chlorine taste and odor reduction, Turbidity reduction, Asbestos reduction, Atrazine reduction, Alachlor Reduction, Lindane reduction, 2,4-D Reduction, Mercury, Toxaphene reduction, p-dichlorabenzene reduction, benzene reducing -- up to 95%
Fridge Water Filter Operating Specifications:
Max Operating Temp: 38C/100F
Min Operating Temperature: 0.6C/33F
Max Working Pressure: 689 kPa/100 psi
Min Working Pressure: 140 kPa/20 psi
Rated Capacity (VOC): -
Rated Capacity (CTO): 7,570.82 Liters/2000 Gallons
Flow Rate: 1.9 lpm/0.5 gpm
We Also Recommend
2Pk SAMSUNG DA29-0020B Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter (Part #:AWF-DA29-0020B)
$49.59 Save $66.41
2PK WHIRLPOOL 4396508 REPLACEMENT REFRIGERATOR WATER FILTER (Part #: AWF-4396508)
$47.11 Save $38.89